Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have too much free time

Or at least that's what people tell me, and by people i mean cassie, kate, jess and alex.
Aaaaannnnnndddd they're probli right but this is what happens when you don't have a job! And what happens when you have a lot of free time and you are presented with a challenge that is too good to resist? You get...THIS!!!

Captain Fairy Planet!

It's my Captain Planet Fairy!! The challenge was to draw a character from another show in the fairly odd parents style. Well i did one and that turned out all good and stuff but then cassie came up with the idea to do captain planet!!! Couldn't resist, I really couldn't.


I enjoy doing different styles WAAAYYYY too much

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Oh My God. I think I just found the light. Move over christianity, this is my new jesus. He saves the environment, AND isn't afraid to admit he's a fairy. Plus mullets are hot... right?

Dana said...

AHHAHAHAH!!!!
You mean green mullets are hot =D
Not everyone can pull that off, only captain planet. He'll grant your wishes in the most enviromentally friendly way..HORRAH!